Tuesday 26 March 2013

Fine Girl; No Bleaching

Is it possible to get rid of spots from your face or any part of your skin without bleaching? Is it possible to have a clear smooth complexion minus unnatural light skin? I have more questions. Are you Suffering From Low Self-Esteem because of how dark or uneven your skin color is? Tired of Wasting Money on Expensive Skin Whitening Products that do NOT Work? Applying strange creams in funny containers waiting to see a new you in the mirror? Feeling less attractive because you have dark skin? Applying excessive foundation or make up to get a false complexion? Frightened of having your picture taken because you hate the way your skin looks? I promise I am not trying to call anyone out. It just happens that for a while now I have searched up and down, high and low for what will give me that creamy Megan Good complexion or Paula Pattons’. I envy their skin tones. I realized I am more of a bronze goddess ( Okay that’s veering off topic and very close to falsehood.) I want great skin but I do not want to bleach( Egyptian milk is not for everyone). Then it came to me, why not just have clear beautiful skin dark or not! In my quest, I noticed that some of what was holding me back from my dream skin were these dark spots on my face. Some from acne, some parts of my face just darker than others. Also some patches on the other parts of my skin. I discovered it was Hyperpigmentation. In dermatology, Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of an area of skin or nail caused by excess melanin. Hyperpigmentation may be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or other skin injuries, including those related to acne and pimples. People with darker skin tones are also more prone to hyperpigmentation, especially if they have excess sun exposure. Many forms of hyperpigmentation occur affecting areas such as the face and the back of the hands. Hyperpigmentation can also be caused by using skin lightening lotions, this becomes obvious especially after discontinuing the use of those creams or lotions. Another form of hyperpigmentation is Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. These are dark and discolored spots that appear on your skin following acne that has healed. Hyperpigmentation is very difficult to treat. It may take months to get the desired results. Laser Skin treatments produce good results but they are quite expensive, if you can afford them, go for it. You can always start with the basics. Cheer up! Long lasting results take time to achieve. You should know by now that quick solutions fail or fade fast. These simple lifestyle changes are a great place to start to treat your dark spot and patches. We know hyperpigmentation is caused by skin cell damage, so you give your body the tools to repair itself! • Exfoliate your face regularly - use a high quality scrub 3 to 4 times a week to encourage cell renewal and remove old, darker skin. New fresh skin will gradually emerge. Use a sponge or loofah for your body. • Use a high SPF sunscreen daily and avoid excessive sun exposure • Drink lots of water, when your skin tissues are hydrated they function properly and a lot of skin problems resolve on their own. • Avoid refined sugar and heavy carbohydrates • Eat lots of high anti-oxidant foods like fruits, vegetables and fibre • Take a daily Omega 3 supplement encourage skin cell repair • Get your daily dose of vitamin C with your diet or a quality supplement. Vitamin C actively reduces the production of melanin, and that means lighter dark spots and patches. We would talk more on this subject soon. Please share any tip orproducts that has worked for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's
rare to see a nice blog like this one today.

my web blog :: Best Dark Spot Treatment